Latest Movie :
Home » , , , » G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)


G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is a 2009 American science fiction action film based on the G.I. Joe toy franchise, with particular inspiration from the comic book and cartoon series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. Wikipedia
Release date: August 5, 2009 (initial release)
DVD release date: November 3, 2009
Budget: 170 million USD
Cast

Channing Tatum (Captain Duke Hauser)
Channing Tatum
Captain Duke Hauser

Sienna Miller (Baroness)
Sienna Miller
Baroness

Lee Byung-hun (Storm Shadow)
Lee Byung‑hun
Storm Shadow

Rachel Nichols (Scarlett)
Rachel Nichols
Scarlett

Ray Park (Snake-Eyes)
Ray Park
Snake‑Eyes
Share this article :

Post a Comment

සිංහල යුනිකේත පරිවර්තකය

අපි ගැන ලියන්න

Review http://highspeedmoviez.blogspot.com on alexa.com
 
Copyright © 2013. Check Out Here - All Rights Reserved
Blog Created And Published by A.A.S.D.Maduwantha
Proudly powered by Blogger