Latest Movie :
Home » , , , » G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)


G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra is a 2009 American science fiction action film based on the G.I. Joe toy franchise, with particular inspiration from the comic book and cartoon series G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. Wikipedia
Release dateAugust 5, 2009 (initial release)
DVD release dateNovember 3, 2009
Budget170 million USD
Cast

Channing Tatum (Captain Duke Hauser)
Channing Tatum
Captain Duke Hauser

Sienna Miller (Baroness)
Sienna Miller
Baroness

Lee Byung-hun (Storm Shadow)
Lee Byung‑hun
Storm Shadow

Rachel Nichols (Scarlett)
Rachel Nichols
Scarlett

Ray Park (Snake-Eyes)
Ray Park
Snake‑Eyes
Share this article :

Post a Comment

සිංහල යුනිකේත පරිවර්තකය

අපි ගැන ලියන්න

Review http://highspeedmoviez.blogspot.com on alexa.com
 
Copyright © 2013. Check Out Here - All Rights Reserved
Blog Created And Published by A.A.S.D.Maduwantha
Proudly powered by Blogger